- Juventud en México, una oportunidad para el desarrollo: ImjuvePublicado hace 230 días
- Suben ventas de Genomma Lab 22.1 por cientoPublicado hace 230 días
- Afirman que hechos de violencia no son malas noticias para MichoacánPublicado hace 230 días
- Realiza Club de Payasos 34 caminata a la Basílica de GuadalupePublicado hace 230 días
- Inicia V Rally Universitario del Festival de Cine de GuanajuatoPublicado hace 230 días
Campaign against Dengue launched in Nayarit
Tepic, Mexico, April 17 - Health officials in Nayarit announced the launching of a campaign against dengue, disease that has left 3 dead in the state in 2013.
Óscar Villaseñor Anguiano, state health secretary said in a press conference that to date, 3 cases have been identified, but in 2012, 23 cases were registered.
The highest figure in the state occurred in 2009 when there were 4 thousand 368. Since 2011 no deaths related to dengue have been reported.
Villaseñor Anguiano said over 30 thousand houses have been neutralized and a thousand acres have been nebulized.
Actions will be reinforced in the municipalities of Tuxpan, Santiago Ixcuintla, Ruiz and Rosamorada, he said.
Participation of municipal transit offices will be seek aiming to withdraw abandoned vehicles from public roads, which causes the spread of the dengue mosquito.